Re: VHSF Wagons Stored at Tottenham

Yuri J Sos/Melbourne AUS wrote:
> Saw them today (Sunday) at 12 noon in north Geelong Yard, adjacent to
> the highway.

On the subject of stored wagons on the move, several weeks ago the
'unemployed' cement wagons (from the lost Fyansford-Arden St traffic)
were moved from the south leg of the triangle at North Shore, to now be
parallel to the main line.  I don't know the reason why - the triangle
has a couple of tracks, I wouldn't have thought they were blocking
access in any way.

Cheers,
CH.
--