Re: Buses (Victoria)

I teach at a school in NB territory.  I would love to use victrip and links
as a teaching exercise but:
* victrip is very slow to load.
* victrip has very little information (only links).
* victrip assumes that you know where and when you want to go.  No route
maps.  The best it can offer is 'name a shopping centre'.  There are more
reasons than this for travelling.
* NB, our operator, has no information.

In theory, a web page is an excellent way to provide public-transport
information; in practice, Melbourne's has got there yet.
--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Michael Walker <walker@hotkey.net.au> wrote in article