Re: 5917

Darren Yates wrote:

> Anyone know how 5917 is progressing?
> I heard it was under repair but that was all.

PFFFT! I saw it in january and not much work had been done on it. I
couldn't photograph it to well as it was in the roundhouse at Cowra.

I didn't see any signs of new work, only old primer on parts, all dirty
and on inspection of the cab was disgusted (full and I mean full of bird
shite). I have got a photo of the tender (part of anyways) on my home
page, the tender tank was of the underframe, the underframe looked like
it was almost finished.

--
Bye for now,
Eben.

http://www.klever.net.au/~ebenlevy/

A cat *WILL* blink when hit by a hammer.