Re: Are there any 85 or 86 class still operating in service?

86s are still operating to Port Kembla. There are about six sitting there
most mornings and it is usually the same locos most days. I think all 85s
are stored, I haven't seen one here at PK for over a month now.
Regards,
--
Chris Stratton
Wollongong, NSW, Australia