Train Controller's delight

For the last two days I have been seeing the test running of the new Kuala
Lumpar Rapid Transit. From my hotel in Petaling Jaya I can see a reasonable
stretch of the new track. This must be a train controller's delight, lots of
trains and no passengers to worry about. The consists are a coupled 2 car EMU
not like the two car articulated consists of the competing STAR network nor
the 3 car EMUs of the KTM commuter service. (I presume this must be
competition - 3 different railways competing in the one market.) At times
there are up to 4 sets in view. I did ask the skeleton staff at the station
when it was going to take passengers - 'maybe next week' I suspect translates
as 'I don't know'. The transit services are probably more akin to light rail,
passenger only services, 15 minute headways (at least on STAR)they are both
using third rail pickup and a large percentage of the route is overhead
concrete viaducts which appears to be a good way to reduce the land corridor
otherwise required.