Re: Update on Clyde locos returning home

On Thu, 23 Jul 1998 08:59:56 GMT, bevanwall@ozemail.com.au (Bevan
Wall) wrote:

>Have just talked with a contact in the NRC loco deployment office in
>Adelaide.
>The Q, L & GM are still set to return on 2NP2 next Monday.
>AN1 will not be on this train - something to do with there being too
>many locos on it already. It is planned to send AN1 on an -SP5
>service, possibly on Monday. Will post an update when I know
>definately.
>
>Bevan Wall

Good news! NRC  loco deployment officers have decided to roster only
one NR loco on 2NP2, so now the lash up will be as follows: AN1, NR?,
L, Q & GM. At Junee the AN will be taken off the front and replaced by
the NR which is fitted with Victorian radio.
Book your positions at the hack photo spots now!!!

Bevan Wall