Re: End of unbroken Passenger trains in Victoria

<<<<<<The sitting cars could be used to give a day service to Dimboola when the
OL doesn't run. Ex-Melbourne around 12.00 on Wed/Sat, return Thu/Sun
morning to form the OL that night. The only problem is they'd want to use
an NR to haul 4 passenger cars. An X would be more suitable, unless SRHC
wants some more work for B74! :)>>>>>

Why would you want to run a day return to Dimboola? Now that it would not go
through Ballarat how many people do you think would be interested in such a
train? A couple of dozen? if that!

What a waste of a train!

Mark.

I can be abused and called names at: markbau@aol.com

If the abuse is particularly profound I'll give you my real email address.