RE: MOTIVE POWER MAGAZINE

Hi all,
        I am trying to find someone by the name of Allen from Brisbane
who has very successfully lead the editor of the new Motive Power
magazine to believe that I have quit the magazine.
  It is now reported that the magazine is now to sue me for $4000 in
damages. Good joke to whoever did it but sadly Stuart takes things to
much to heart and then wont listen to reason.
  Please contact him again as you will be the one in this situation if
he finds out the truth.
Brad