Re: gazettteer.avl

I must apologise for this.   I was not concentrating sending
an e-mail and answering the phone at the same time.

Yes, it is for ESRI's ArcView Geographic Information System
program.

The actual file described the symbols I use when displaying
South Australia's Gazetteer in ArcView.   There are about
200 different types of feature, and nearly 60000 features
in the gazetteer so the file was rather large.

Again, my apologies.

PS One day we at DEHAA hope to have the gazetteer available
on the WWW, but for the moment don't hold your breath!

--
Neil Waller	(nwaller@denr.sa.gov.au)
Department of Environment Heritage and Aboriginal Affairs

Unless explicitly attributed, the opinions expressed are personal
and not those of DEHAA or the South Australian Government.