Re: ABC TV programme Wildside and trams

Barry Campbell wrote:

> Did anyone see the ABC TV programme Wildside tonite 15 July. There was one
> scene that took place in what appeared to be a warehouse or factory
> containing a number of Sydney trams all painted in NSWGT green and cream. At
> least one was an R1 but the seemed to be at least 3 or 4.
>
> Was it shot at the Sydney Tramway Museum or does somebody else have a
> collection of Sydney trams?

Didn't see the episode but it probably would've been inside the old Rozelle tram
depot, last time I was in there (about four years ago) there where a few there,
about six in all.

There was an artcile last year about them, no one actually know who owns them
and Harold park paceway owns the land and was spending big money to find out who
actually owned them, I don't know what happened though.

--
Bye for now,
Eben.

http://www.klever.net.au/~ebenlevy/

A cat *WILL* blink when hit by a hammer.