Re: 3NP2 in accident

David Bromage wrote:

> Eben Levy (ebenlevy@klever.net.au) wrote:
> > Advised that loco's would be swaped around at Cootamundra so that NR110
> > would lead. Driver trying to figure out what todo as locomotive NR110
> > does not have victorian radio fitted and is not permitted to lead.
>
> There should have been ample time to send another NR light from Dynon to
> Albury to pilot them to Melbourne. What happened in the end?

Don't know, not much light left when I finished taking photo's at Wallendbeen
and header straight for home after the loco left at reduced speed for
Cootmundra.

This was a major case of right place right time to get the photo's.

I was actually on the platform when he went through, and then in the signal
box to find out why he stoped, then the want for photo's took over :-}

--
Bye for now,
Eben.

http://www.klever.net.au/~ebenlevy/

A cat *WILL* blink when hit by a hammer.