Failures - 7th July

By the time that this message gets posted, it will be probably old news.

However, a couple of failures today.
1. W536 (thought to be set V6), Katoomba - Sydney Central, failed between
Woodford and Linden.  I believe that it lost all compressors.  W540 was used to
initially push it to Linden, so that the passengers could be disembarked, before
pushing it into the Down Refuge, Valley Hgts.  I understand that it left much
later in the morning, attached to another IU.

2.  CS11, "the Cockatoo Run", failed on the approach to Summit Tank. I am not
aware how this was finally resolved, but there was talk of having to get one of
the company's 73-class from Port Kembla.

Further information ??
--

Regards

David Donald