Re: Regular Service Steam to Geelong 6-10 July

On Fri, 03 Jul 1998 15:28:52 +1000, Eben Levy <ebenlevy@klever.net.au>
wrote, and I selectively quote:

>DO'H and I will only be there from the 11th, why do they do this?

You could take the opportunity to visit the Victorian Goldfields
Railway (VGR) at Maldon who are having a special operations weekend
with double heading steam, 12+ trains per day.

Check out the details at my home page, including overview, detailed
schedules, consists *and* a booking form.   And remember, no
headboards or sideboards on the locos <g!>

See http://people.enternet.com.au/~steam4me/vgrtop.htm

Regards

Yuri