Re: Melb - Hillside Trains Introductory Pack

C Ma <volgren@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Found in my mailbox today is a Hillside Trains Introductory
>Travellers Pack and there are a couple of leaflets enclosed:
[...]
>As far as I can recall this is the first mailbox drop-in for train
>services for quite a while. Is there a similar pack for the
>Bayside Trains?

Not yet... I guess Bayside lose a few points for that!

The last mail drop we got was when MetCard was introduced. The only other stuff
I remember seeing in the mailbox is occasional notices of works on the
tram/train lines nearby, apologising in advance for nightime noise.

Daniel (in Glen Huntly)
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne Australia.
Remove the spam bait to email me personally...