Re: 4Th Generation CityRail Trains

There must be some details available.  What overseas train is it based on?
How maany will be ordered?  Has it got Mitsubushi train control and motive
power systems like all other  CityRail cars?

At least we know from Goninan's parent Company's reporting of the massive
losses (Howard Smith's $25-30 million write-offs from bottom line in the
past couple of months) to do with the troubled operations,  that it is not a
a Tangara with commetic changes (and some of its troubles).

It is a good thing that stranglehold on CityRail train supply appears to
have been broken.  Clyde/EDI were reportedly a lower cost, better value
supplier with better and
more exciting product.    About time there was more than one basket  for our
eggs.