Millicent Line (SA)

     I am after some information on the Millicent line in the 80s and early
     90s.

     What were the main traffics ?  Those I know of are paper in vans from
     the Snuggery paper mill, dolomite and coal in VR hoppers for the paper
     mill, grain or fertiliser in tarped OB wagons and the odd wagon of
     cement.  Any livestock traffic ?

     Did the line ever have a Bluebird railcar service ?

     Did V\Line diesels ever operate the freight service, particularly the
     handsome N class ?

     Replies to bscanlon@dist.gov.au

     Cheers

     Ben