Buses replacing QR trains for a section of the Beenleigh Line over the Weekend (Shock!! Horror!!)

Over the Weekend (27/28 June) Buses replaced trains between Yeerongpilly
and Coopers Plains. This was due to a spring (Metal, I presume) deep down
in the ground under the up line (heading south(we're different up here))
to stop the line from sinking.  What has this got to do with train
replacements?  They were filling it in with boulders, cement, rocks etc.

The all stations trains wern't exactly replaced.  The train went on the
third track between the junction at Yeerongpilly and the junction with
the Acacia Ridge branch.  Where's the Standard guage track I hear you ask?
Yes, this track is dual gauge.

A bit of interesting info:
There are 80k/h points for accessing the main line.  The trains' speed
are ruined by the sharp curve at Salisbury.

Any way,
time to go.

Hope this is interesting reading.

Andrew