Re: Sale fodder freight, 2.7.98

Since 15.24, I have been given times from the circular which was issued on
30.6:
Train number 9401
X loco, 840 t
Tottenham Yard 6.00
Flinders St track 9A 6.39
Caulfield 6.54
Dandenong 7.19
Bunyip 8.06 (cross 8410 up pass.)
Warragul 8.23
Hernes Oak 8.53-9.02 (x 8420 up pass.)
Traralgon 9.22-10.40 (overtaken by 8407 down Gippslander)
Sale 11.30

The loco returns light promptly:
Sale 11.45
Traralgon 12.21-25
Morwell 12.37, stable.

If you get a photo of the train, please mail one to RNV (Box 146 Surrey
Hills 3127) for publication.
--
Regards
Roderick Smith