Re: Steam through loop

The claim of steam through the loop came with no date from an anonymous
poster: it probably did not happen at all, so don't panic.  AFAIK it is a
myth.  Another anonymous poster asked earlier where the best source of
gunsel stories would be, away from Melbourne's Railfan Shop: obviously,
this newsgroup.
--
Regards
Roderick Smith