Re: FC in Vic

"tezza" <tezza@atinet.com.au> wrote:
>Someone mentioned that FC was going to tender for V/Line. I have been
>informed that the Feds won't allow them to as it would be
>anti-competitive. I have also been informed that you *will* see FC in
>Victoria but I'm not allowed to say how yet as it's still confidential.

Also heard that FreightCorp reckon there will be only
two "National" freight carriers in Australia in the
coming years and they will be one of them.
$NRC$ and FreightCorp.  Sheeesh.!

Another story doing the rounds, the WA government is
looking at floating Westrail on the Stock Exchange.

Now this could get interesting.

----Tell
Alice Springs NT