Re: RSA 422s

tezza wrote:

> Eben Levy wrote in message <34CF111F.49E22A99@klever.net.au>...
> >

> >tezza wrote:

> of
> >> prove
> >>
> >> That was probably one of the 3 sent from Delec months ago for Train
> >> Order radio trials.
> >
> >Do'h, wouldn't have known that if you didn't tell me and didn't I
> bassically
> >say what it was for in my post?
>
> No you didn't, you said "something along the lines of "Radio Test Train"
> on the side", which indicated you didn't know what it was for.

 Yes I did know what it was for, But I forgot what it actually said, and I
haven't seen the photo yet to see exactly what it say's.

I knew the for the previous week it was out and about on the west doing the
tests, I also know that onother 422 actually made it to cowra I believe but
can't remember the number.

--
Bye for now,
Eben