Re: QR Tilt Train

Andrew McMahon wrote:

> My understanding is this is running uptp Rockhampton.(Spirit of Capricorn)
>
> As I am travelling to brisbane on january 30 for a workshop I thought I
> might do a bit of gunzelling on this train.
>
> Can anyone tell me if it works all the time or if it is selected services
> etc??? I want to travel on Sunday 1 February upto Gympie. Thanks for the
> help...if know one can help me...do you have an email address for QR.

Not yet.  It is still being tested.  For the most accurate information, take a
look at Shane O'Brien's excellent Unofficial QR page at
http://qroti.bit.net.au/  Information on the Tilt Train can be found at
http://qroti.bit.net.au/fleet/tilt.html , and times for trains to Gympie North
can be found on the TVM page.

--