Coltrane's Planes etc 19/1/98

Did anyone else watch this program?  I saw last weeks and was very
impressed with the way it was put together - each episode could easily
go for an hour though.  What really pissed me off about the ep of 19/1
was the damned background music.

Here they were showing some of the magnificent engines left running in
Africa billowing steam and smoke everywhere and great sounds, and they
ruined it by putting crappy music over the top.

Let me know what you think.

BTW  I'll still keep watching the remaining eps, I think Robbie Coltrane
has a brilliant sense of humour and I enjoy the way he explains how
everything works.