Re: Capricornian story

  What sort of
> information do you need?

Well, John:

I was born in the late 70s and I have special interest in electric loco haul
trains or EMUs. This train has special meaning for me as it was the first
train I saw when my family shifted from New Zealand to Australia. I watch
this train everytime I came home late. For the short 5 years I lived in QLD I
never ride on it . Too bad few years ago my family moved again to Melbourne
at the same time Capricornian was cancelled despite this train have rather
strong ridership compare with Inlander and Westlander. This train also have
tourism potential as my old neighbor in Brisbane used to ride this train to
Rockhampton and off to Keppel Island resort. I just want to know some brife
history about this train(started and finished) also its uniqueness of being
the very few long distance trains in QLD not named "Lander"

James