HCSS Construction Software - HeavyBid & HeavyJob

HeavyJob for Windows News

 HeavyJob/Manager is the name for the HeavyJob Module that ties
 together your various HeavyJob/Foreman Systems.  It includes all of
 the capability of HeavyJob/Foreman as well as the capability to import
 data from other computers in order to prepare consolidated company
 data across jobs.  This module will then allow the various levels of
 management to review any or all company jobs at levels of detail
 varying from every bit of detail to summaries by cost code, by job, by
 employee, and by piece of equipment.

 The manager system will also have export of time-card information to
 various accounting systems.  So far, Computer Guidance, Dexter &
 Chaney, and Cheetah (BGIS) have provided us import formats so that we
 can export our timecard data into their systems.  Several other
 accounting vendors have also agreed to do so and we are really pleased
 with their cooperation on this project.

 Companies that don't need individual HeavyJob/Foreman Systems will be
 able to enter timecards, materials, progress, and notes in the manager
 system for any number of jobs.

 A new version of HeavyJob/Foreman (v1.2) will be sent in December that
 has a few minor changes and improvements.  One improvement is a better
 interface with HeavyBid whose update is also in December.  Since they
 are being sent at the same time, we have been able to coordinate the
 interface.

http://www.hcss.com
Main Phone:  713-270-4000
Main Fax:  713-270-0185