Re: Rail Cams

In article <764rdn$12t$1@news.iinet.net.au>, "Donald R Smith"
<drsmith@iinet.net.au> wrote:

>>Are there any rail cam sites in Australia?
>>Federation Square isn't an answer.  Surely we can set one up somewhere?
>>
>>Don Smith

Something located as to view the "Jolimont Yards" would have been
terrific, but alas that will all be roofed over shortly. (Indeed, watch
the construction happen on the Federation Square camera.)

This camera    http://203.19.165.211/~101collins/   also provides a
reasonable view at the moment.

What about a camera located under the MCG footbridge? Or even two of them
-- face one towards Flinders Street and the other towards Richmond.
Technologically, this idea is quite easy. One suspects it's probably a
question of lobbying now.

Kind regards,

JASON

.sig under repair