Re: Motive Power Editor or God of Rail?

In article <36817CEB.F7C562D5@mailbox.uq.edu.au>,
  Rob Kearey <r.kearey@mailbox.uq.edu.au> wrote:

> Gentlemen, please - no fighting in the war room. Most unseemly.
>
> Seriously, you'll need to display a bit more maturity if you want me to
> take your magazine with any seriousness.

I was trying to be serious and I thaught that I had displayed some maturity
since my Dummy spit a few months ago. I have learnt lessons over this. I
really don't know what all this fuss is all about. I really have no problems
with what's going on.  But ultimately the choice is up to the individual if
you wish to support my venture in Motive Power. I can tell you this, it is
not an easy job, and it will be a very long time before I even make my money
back, as I have invested several thousand dollars into this project.  I am
displaying a commitment to the railfan community as one of the reasons behind
Motive Power was I was sick and tired of hearing people complain that there
is no magazine out there to suit the needs of modern moitvepower fans. SO
come on, give us some support.	Have you both seen the magazine, or are you
speculating ? The difference to Motive Power to other magazines in the past
which have failed is I am trying  to start of small and grow it as time and
money permitts. Anyway I've got better things to do at the moment, and that's
 putting the next issue together.  I totally agree, why the hell are we
fighting over insigificant details. This group should be concentrating on
discussing about railways instead of railfans.

Stuart Ellis