Re: Wyong stupidity

David Proctor wrote:

> Paul Jones wrote in message <3679e1f3.0@rpi.au>...
> >??? the only trains i know of that don't stop are the ip and freight
> trains!
>
> There are some in the peak.

Hmmmmmm.   Okay.....  Please advise me of the times and run numbers of these
trains (not IP & freight), and not empty exchange cars, and I will update my
working timetable, and inform timetables section that their timetable is wrong,
and then I will give them your e-mail address, and you can inform them of the
trains which don't stop at Parramatta which they seem to have forgotten to have
put in our timetables.

Awaiting your prompt reply.   :-)

--
David Johnson