Re: Subiaco Grade Seperation

What a load of rubbish!! Of course the West Aust has a web site.
It's at http:/www.iinet.net.au/~watto/.

Meanwhile.. I'll ask some questions....

I'm not aware of any such problems.  Speed restrictions were in force
Saturday (12th) when we had a brass band, 4million people, and the hooplah
of the opening, however.

AZ

notagunzel@ozbytes.net.au wrote in article
<367a3d77.0@kastagir.senet.com.au>...
> This evening I heard an interesting tale about the recent Grade
Seperation works
> at Subiaco.
> Apparently the tracks dive into a cutting, like Boronia. But... one of
the
> walls is to close to the tracks, and if a train runs through at normal
speed, a
> train would scrape the wall of the cutting because of the normal swaying
on its
> suspention. This means that all trains are subject to a severe speed
> restriction. Does anyone out there know if this is true?
> In trying to track down further information, Ive found that the West
Australian