Re: derailed coaltrain, Glenlee

David Johnson (trainman@ozemail.com.au) wrote:
> SP22 and SL16 have been reported to be travelling via the Illawarra line.  Don't
> know about others at this stage.

SP23 was buses. Unfortunately I was booked on it. Would have been nice to
go to Canberra via Wollongong.

I think SP24 was terminated at Moss Vale and returned empty. When my bus
arrived at Canberra an Xplorer was just being shunted into the siding.

According to the PSS arranging buses outside Central, the cause of the
derailment was a buckled rail. He was very critical that nobody has issued
a WOLO on such a warm day.

Cheers
David