Re: Tamworth-Barraba line

Hi,

I thought that I would never see the name Barraba and rail ever together
again. I did that trip as a freebie when I was working for State Rail about
29 years ago and it is a trip that I will never forget. I was 15 at the time
and met a life long friend as I spend the day at the local pool there for
something to do. I visited again about 5 years ago and it was so sad seeing
the little station still there but closed with no rails. I will be one of
the first to do the trip. So many memories from childhood.

David