Re: QR ICE sets resume working on Gold Coast line

Sorry folks:

I'm a new comer to the world of information "Speedrail"
(I hate the word "Highway")
Yes I do have to work my stuff especially on how to use a 386DX computer
to surf internet which is as slow as it take for an all station ICE
train to Gympie North. For the last few days I found out even if I
didn't "post" my message it still showed on the list as an example the
one you couldn't understand what I'm talking about, it was actaully my
scrap sheet.

Soory to waste your space!

James