Re: Tangara Mods

David Johnson wrote:

> Robert Harris wrote:
>
> > They are also replacing the rubbers on the transverse doors at the front
> > of the cab, to that type used on Endevours.
> > Anyone know if these doors will now for emergency use only?
>
> Oh, I don't know...  It should be good fun when amalgamting or dividing to pull
> the rubber seal out and kick the door onto the track. :-)
>
> --
> David Johnson

I know, convertible Tangaras, when its a nice sunny day take the door off and let
the breeze run through yr hair.
I had a sample if this a few months back. Car 6225, I think, rocks were throen at
the door smashing the glass and lowere panel. Some idiot removed the rubbers that
hold the "second skin", the metal panel. So it came out and a nice breeze was had
by all.

rgds