Re: XPT service ? Jack.

David Langley wrote in message <366E6A71.715803D2@ancc.com.au>...

Hi David

(Big snip)

. A private operator might see it differently lets
>hope.

I think my remarks about the Commonwealth Bank somewhere earlier in this
thread would apply if a private operator took over.....  These trains
carry..... mostly.... the pple who can't afford any other way of
transport.... and most of these pple are subsidised.. I don't think a
private operator would wear that situation for very long... and the result
would be u would have no services to whinge about

>David Langley.

Cheers
Jack