Re: NSR Track Connections at Central

Bill Bolton wrote:

> While travelling on a North Shore train today through the Redfern to
> Central section, I could see that a ramp has been built from near the
> NSR Tunnel portal to join the eastern side of the flying junctions.
>
> Can someone please describe what the track layout will be in that
> vicinity.

Fixed Width on.

                             /NSR/
                            /   /
       /-----------\-------/-- / -------/------- Dn Illa
C.O.  / Plat 22/23  \         /        /   /---- Up Illa
                            /            /   /-- Up Illa Local
C.I.  / Plat 20/21  \               /      /

This does not show any other tracks than the Illawarras.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard