Re: Reopen V/line branches

How many lines have been re-opened that have actually had their track or
significant bridges or earthworks removed?

With reference to ASR, are you refering to the Wolsely - Mount Gambier -
Snuggery track? Whilst ASR's cooperation in making possible the return of
trains to this track is extremely welcome, they are not actually operating
trains, that is done by another group.

All the best for anyone who actually helps reverse the trend of closures
and reductions in service and track quality.