Re: Cya all in a few weeks!

Eben Levy wrote:

> David Proctor wrote:
>
> > Catch everyone later - off to Perth on the Indian Pacific (one of the great
> > train journeys of the world) and will be off the air for about 3 weeks - so
> > if I appear to be ignoring you, I probably am!
> >
> > David Proctor
> > daproc.spambait@umpires.com
>

> I am now selling tickets for the party :-}

Put me in for a couple of tickets, there is a party I would attend twice :)

--
Thanks, Tony.

"Ever noticed how fast Windows runs ? Neither have I ! "

Visit my Homepage: http://www.eisa.net.au/~tgatt/

** Updated: 0:53 AM 02-12-98 **

It's here: Railpix - Australian Railway Photography.
            http://railpix.freeservers.com