Re: Open Weekend- Tas Transport Museum

Tut Tut, David

That would not happen on MY railway!

Now, Thomas, get that nice gentleman a special seat and see that he remains
calm and comfortable!

!#$%>>> The bloke in the can is a Johnny come lately imposter for the REAL
Fat Controller!
The latter is one of my heroes! Always puts the passengers first, and gives
encouragement where it is due! Quite!

As for rotund sweaty gentlemen in red and white suits trying to portray a
European Saint totally out of context, well - we do actually do even more
insane things than that.

Maybe there's a valid point: why do we have Christmas anyway?

DW