Re: Bluebird Railcar Rosters from 6/12/98

The Bluebird, no. 801 (I think) was pulling into Caulfield station as my bus
departed for Kew. The new livery blue and brown is not inspiring, and is
almost a composite Overland/Bluebird livery. It was probably heading for
Warragul. It didn't appear to have any passengers.

I always thought that Victoria should operate Bluebird like railcars. I
didn't think it would actually operate 40 year old Bluebird railcars that
had been pensioned off! Hey I celebrated 50 years of DERMs in 1978, so why
not 50 years of Bluebirds in 2008 or whenever!

Will these cars start in service today (6/12/98)?

Cheers

John Wayman

MarkBau1 wrote in message <19981205042247.15759.00000248@ng-fb1.aol.com>...
><<<<<> I saw a down Bluebird at Caulfield at 17.45pm yesterday 4/12/98.
>
>> What was it doing?>>>>>>
>
>Your the one that saw it, you tell us what it was doing! Was it levitating?
Was