Re: National Rail & Hunter Valley

You are assuming the use of NR class units on this service. Don't forget that
they have 81s, Bls and maybe even Gs that would all be availible for this. Why
would they want to use their front line units on a little side operation like
this? My guess is that they will use some 81s that are still fitted with
speedmaster low speed controllers for use while loading and unloading. Also it
would be easy to get the GMs serviced by Clyde in the Hunter.
Cheers
Bob