Re: Wyong stupidity

David Johnson wrote:

> Robert Harris wrote:
>
> > But you must admitt being asked the same question 50 million times can get
> > annoying, especially if the reason is evident.
>
> Like when you arrive at Auburn, and 13 people ask if the train goes to
> Parramatta, all standing next to each other trying to shout each other down.
> Making a PA announcement of the stops does not help either.  They all want their
> question answered individually.
>
> --
> David Johnson

Aurburn is one of the stations with a nick name. I don't know if yr depot uses them
david.
Auburn: land of the stupid question.
for very good reason eh?

Here is some more:

Wile Park: Home of the Wile park runner, or runners r us.

Yenora: Casula with buildings

Casula: Woftam- Waste of  f...ing time and money.

Cabramatta: Smackamatta or Junkie Jtn

rgds