Re: rozelle

There are a number of them also abandoned on the southern side of Clyde yard
as you head west - graffitied but still there... plus ad the old Redfern
suburban workshops as well.
---------
Darren Yates [mailto:info@firebox.bluemountains.net.au]
Firebox Recordings [http://www.firebox.bluemountains.net.au]
* Producers of NSW steam train compact discs *