Melbourne Control Centers

I am asking this question in relation to my recent visit to Camberwell
Station Open Day (1/8).

Camberwell has what is called a 'control room'
In this room they have 4 moninters each dived into 4 pictures of stills
from CCTV cameras at stations under camberwell's control.  They also have
one mointer wich can show which ever camera the user inputs, 4 phones,
one for Trains Problems, To anounce something at any of the stations
under camberwell's control, one is someone uses the 'red button' on the
station (linked to the moninter to show them), and the forth for general
people ringing up the station.

They also have a computer showing all the stations under camberwell's
control, on this is a list of all trains, (including train number, stopping
contitions, destination, time of avival, minutes late, etc...)

This is for controling the Passanger Information Dispalys on the stations,
computer anoucements, and information about the next 3 trains (green button)

Camberwell's Control area is from East Richmond throught to Alamein, this
includes Glenferrie and Ashburton (premium stations), does this mean that
these stations don't have control over the PID's?

Also does anyone know the other control areas?
So far I know:
Camberwell (East Richmond to Alamein)
Box Hill (East Camberwell to Blackburn)
Ringwood (Nunawading to Lilydale)
Upper Ferntree Gully (Heathmont to Belgrave)

These are all premium stations, I call them Premium Plus stations, (as they
have more that just the staffed from first to last train, toilets, good
lighting, CCTV. telephones, Booking offices)

These Premium Plus stations do more that the Premium Stations.

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord