Re: Amusing announcements part II [Was: City Circle Trains]

Mike Alexander wrote:

> > Maybe they need to sort out his bugs, announcing trains that do and do
> not go through the city loop
> > would be a good start.
>
> I rang the "Met Feedback Line", and complained about this very thing. The
> answer I got was that it would make the announcements too long. What a load
> of Rubbish!!! It is a huge PITA to have to check the screens to see if a
> train is a loop or not. Anyway, the old announcements seemed to manage it.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Mike Alexander
> (malex@bigfoot.com)

What's even worse is that the screens on platforms 2 & 3 have been out
of action
quite a bit recently.  There is nothing worse that a crowded platform,
empty train
at it, and no-one knows where the %$# the train is going (and lack of
announcements
half the time)!

Mick.