Re: "B" for Bayside.

After going to Camberwell Open Day today I got a couple of leaflets.

One about Hillside trains;
They are operators of 90 stations and 7 lines.

The other about Premium Stations:
Has a very good map with shaded areas of Hillside and Bayside areas.

So the lines for Hillside are:
Epping, Hurstbridge, Lilydale, Belgrave, Alamein and Glen Waverley.

Plus they have Richmond, Flinders Street and Spencer Street.

A little addition makes only 6 lines and 88 stations.

After further looking at the map I noticed a shaded section
in the middle of Baysides area maked as Hillside.

This is the Flemington Racecourse Line.
So the 7th Line Hillside operate is Flemington Racecourse
and the other 2 stations are Flem Race. and Showgrounds.

Interesting bit of info.

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord