Steamtowns Partyline Magazine

Despite my tongue in cheek jibe in the last message  I posted, i, for some
reason, remain doing thier in-house mag,The Partyline.

The current ed just hit the streets, and is available from The Railfan Shop,
ARHS Bookshop (NSW), Port Dock Station, Adelaide Railway Station newsagency, and
The Peterborough Newsagency ( a nice country drive for you all).

Feature article this ed is from Micheal Dix (many thanks Micheal) talking about
the 830 Experience in Tasmania.

Back copies are available from me and include;

66 - Winter -  Ray Fosters W class boiler history

65 - Autumn - Eurelia Railway Dams.

Email me and I'll help you get them.

Regards

Nic