Overland & IP etc.

I just wondered now that we have a new operator to run these trains whether
there are any particular conditions that the new operator is required to meet.
Things like how many services are required to be run , are the new operators
obliged to carry concession paying passengers.
Are trains required to be multi class, ie 1st and economy etc.
Where are the trains required to stop ?
Is the new operator obliged to maintain and build stations where their trains
stop at , (I was wondering about the still non existant Nth Shore Station for
Geelong residents.)
Can the IP be run into Melb with the current no of std guage platforms??

cheers
MD