Re: Australian Rail Highway

Yuri J Sos <steam4me@enternet.com.au> wrote

> Doesn't seem as if $250 million will be enough if you throw in
> infrastructure upgrades (such as finishing the goat track to Maroona).
>

> Regards
>
> Yuri

Cynic that I am, I wouldn't mind betting that one day soon it becomes
apparent that the $250mil announced last week is not in addition to the
$100mil for the Alice to Darwin line, so its only an additional $150mil.

I have no info on this, just past experience of how politicians treat the
public as if we have no intelligence and no memory.