(Not Just a) Locomotive Man For Hire

I seek a railway operations or other appropriate rail industry
position.   With a commitment to excellence and professionalism in
railway service, I offer the extensive experience of 27 years in
steam, diesel and electric motive power.

##  Passenger and Freight Train Operations (including heavy-haul).

##  Training and instructing in locomotive operations (including
modern motive power), air brake, train handling and Locotrol
distributed motive power (this latter including a secondment overseas
on a Locotrol installation project).

##  Supervision, as a locomotive crew foreman/footplate inspector.

##  Management, as the formative manager of operations and technical
services of a private international luxury tourist rail service in
South East Asia.

I have experience of Quality Assurance from my work with a QA
consultancy - from which I also gained an appreciation for the
customer service ethic - and I possess well-developed communication
and interpersonal skills plus a Diploma in Leadership and Management.

An energetic and enthusiastic railwayman.   I am looking for an
organisation that will afford me the opportunity to build upon my
management experience and gain and develop new skills.

If you need someone who is pro-active, can think laterally, can manage
change, and is, well....different, then give me a call in Perth,
Western Australia.

Phone 08 9367 3113 or 018 847 844
Fax: 08 9470 3269