Motor Section Cars (was some crap about trikes and trolleys)

> Contact the National Trike and Trolley Museum in Kulnura, NSW.  (02) 43761343
>
> --
> David Johnson
> CityRail Guard
> trainman@ozemail.com.au
> http://www.ozemail.com.au/~trainman/

Hardly "national"

Its name certainly confirms that they know little re MSC's.

I have been advised that they have a good collection, only thing is they all sit
in the weather. Is this true?

Re other port regarding operations.

Yes there were other clubs in Australia.

indeed the S A Section Car Preservation Society Inc was founded in 1985 purely
for the preservation and establishing a safe operating environment for car
owners. This group has since gone through the hoop.

Steamtown, with my assistance operated the first, second and third open meet for
section car enthusiasts in 1995 96 and in October this year. Despite extensive
publicity, no-one representing the above "museum" or the NTA bothered to turn
up. Nor have the NTA bothered to keep me informed of my membership status.

It seems that "national" ends in NSW.

Further, some f--kwit from NSW came to SA a few years ago and made a big ass of
himself not only to me, but also to AN, Long may it rest in peace, by removing a
large quantity of parts from Islington,  (a van full of them) paying far less
than they were worth.

This selfish prick stuffed up a long standing and trusting relationship
enthusiasts from SA and Vic had spent many years building up. The supply of
parts was sufficient to keep all of us running for a long time. But this ass now
has these bits rotting in a shed along with the rest of his Junk.

Anyway, now I have finished ranting, us friendly crow-eaters would welcome
ANYONE whop owns a 42" car to SA to join us on a LEGAL run (without all the crap
previously posted)from Peterborough to Eurelia.

Please Email me if you want details

Oh, and its "Wickham", who finally went bust a few years ago, not WHICKHAM

Merry Christmas
(I feel better after that dummy spit)